So yesterday I was searching for a topic to post and realized that I haven’t made something like this here in my blog yet. Here are 25 random questions that I answered specifically about me. Feel free to repost or leave a comment. Show me your own answers! :)
1. Favorite color? Green.
2. Favorite drink? Tea. But for alcoholic beverages, I prefer Gin.
3. What is your eye color? Black.
4. How many siblings do you have? Four. I have 2 elder brothers and 2 younger sisters. I’m the middle child.
5. What was the last movie you watched? I haven’t been watching lately but the last one was Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Good movie although I think the first chapter is better.
6. What is your favorite movie of all time? American Pie Series!
7. Most random song on your iPod? Mostly Owl City songs as of now.
8. The thing you cannot leave the house without? Keys.
9. What’s your dream vacation? Out of country.
10. What is the next trip you’ll take? Me and my friends are going to Baguio (Summer Capital of the Philippines) probably by the end of November. I’m not so excited though.
11. Do you love swimming? Seriously, I don’t know how to swim.
12. Do you have any pets? I used to have a cat but I lost him when I moved place last April.
13. Do you have friends? Yes. True friends, not so many.
14. Are you into ghost hunting? I’ve never tried this yet but I would love to!
15. What were you afraid of when you were a kid? Being alone.
16. When was the last time you cried? Sometime last year. Around September.
17. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep? I take melatonin capsules whenever I want to fix my circadian rhythm. Usually have problem sleeping due to my inconsistent work schedules.
18. Did you ever go to camp? Yes. In a college field trip. Year 2011.
19. Do you miss anyone right now? My father. It has been 2 years since he passed away.
20. Have you ever been in love? Of course yes.
21. Do you want to get married later in life? Everyone wants to.
22. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I’m getting old. Geez.
23. What is one thing that you’ve learned from your parents? Always do the right thing.
24. What is one thing you want to teach your child? Good manners.
25. If you were going to die tomorrow, what would be your last meal? A chicken soup, Chopsuey with rice for main dish, chocolate cake and rocky road ice cream for dessert, and a bottle of beer!