Some of us probably has a list of places we’d like to visit before we die. Everybody loves to travel. Wherever we are in this world, there comes a time when we get tired and bored seeing the same scene around us everyday. So we always find a way to discover new places and witness beautiful sceneries as much as possible. I listed some places that I’d like to visit someday. Here they are:
1. The Nazca Lines. Located in the Nazca Desert in southern Peru. I’ve seen a documentary before about this place and I was really amazed. The lines are series of ancient geoglyhps created by the Nazca culture between 400 and 650 AD. The best way to see the figures is to fly over them on a Nazca lines plane tour.
2. The Door to Hell. A natural gas field located in Derweze (also spelled Darvaza, meaning “gate”), Ahal Province, Turkmenistan. Noted for its natural gas fire which has been burning continuously since it was lit by Soviet petrochemical scientists in 1971. (source: Wikipedia)
3. Namib Desert. A coastal desert in southern Africa where the desert meets the sea.
4. Antarctica. Who wouldn’t love to visit this place?
5. Venice in Italy. I’m really inspired by the Water Seven Arc or Water Metropolis’ episode of the anime One Piece. The place was exactly identical of Venice.
6. Mauna Kea Observatories. Located in Hawai’i, USA. Ever since I was a child, I’ve always been fascinated with the outer space. I love stargazing at night and even searching pictures of different celestial bodies over the internet. Reading some facts and trivia about the universe and everything out there. So if there’s a place I’d like to visit regarding these things, it will always be Mauna Kea Observatories.
7. The Outer Space. I know it’s impossible and I don’t even expect that I could go there my entire life. But dreaming never ends! Seeing these things for real would be the greatest moment of my life. Lol.
So far, I haven’t been in any of these places. But someday I will. Hopefully. Well that’s all for now. Thanks for reading my post!
Disclaimer: I do not own any photos used in this post. Credits to the respective owners.